Thursday, July 15

I have no clue what I'm doing.

I am not doing the letters anymore.. Well if I do it won't be in that order 'cause I really slacked off.. I just want to write specific letters in that list. But lately I've been hanging out with my 2thugs and that's about it.. Nobody else at all. I don't know what's up with that.. I'll be moving into my apartment, UGH, uh Sunday or Monday which is exciting 'cause I have an address !!!!!! Yay, I will be going to GHS with my friends :) I have this temper, lately, that is getting out of hand -- seriously. I've been going off on EVERYBODY&ANYBODY without even caring. Oh, I got my tattoo :) I was so excited to get it ! I didn't even think about the pain that was going to come with it but it hurt, a lot. It's soo tiny though in my opinion but that shitttt hurt like hell. I couldn't decide on the position & I was really leaning on my shoulder because the best friend suggested it & it seemed like a perfect spot but everybody else was like no, get it on your foot! But nobody could tell me what part of my foot to get it on so yeah my uncle & this girl ended up picking the spot exactly. Last night the boyfriend came over anddd it was great, things felt better between us *thumbs up*. He lost his keys though -- we have yet to find them -- and my mom, him, grandma, and my aunt all looked for his keys for like an hour straight then finally I had to drive him to Gautier to get the spare key and then drive him back to OS, we got back at 2:00 in the freaking morning. I was so tired >.< Anyways, tonight should be fun. BWW with the girls :) Later.
xoxo,
C'aria.

oh..pstt.. I need to let go of my grudges but every time I think I'm over it, I see or hear something that just pisses me off all over again... I still hate the people well person that I guess I shouldn't. Oh well. K, now you can go :)

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment