Thursday, July 1

job interviewwww.

Yay, my very first job interview is today :) KA-CHING. I really hope I get this job but I'm not sure if I will and I'm not even sure if I blogged about this last night.. I'm really tired, atm.. But if I don't get this job then I am hoping Aero calls me or I'm going to apply to Waffle House -- waitress maybe ? = tips $$ :) but now I do remember blogging about my job interview.. so I'm going to move on to another subject. Last night I was watching Cold Case and it made me cry because these two girls were one of the first girls to get accepted into an all boys military academy or whatever they are called -- i'm not sure but one of the girls left within a week because of the fact she was hurt many times during hell week & one of the boys threatened her by saying "leave now or you'll be carried out in a box" so she left BUT the other girl stayed. She mainly stayed to prove herself to her father who didn't want her to go but him, his dad, & his grandfather all went to that school and she wanted to go, too. The girl shaved her head and was able to do what the guys did + a little more.. She was super tough and didn't want to leave no matter what, she wanted to gain the respect that she deserved and she wasn't going to cry her way through it and she didn't ever complain about the way she was treated.. Well, she went "missing" and three years later her body showed up.. It was one of those To Be Continued episodes but it showed this one guy who I think is the killer.. But it put me in tears watching that show because I hate how those people die and I know it's all fictional but I'm sure stuff like that really happens or happened.. One episode showed where this guy had the opportunity to be treated as a white man and he took that opportunity.. His mom was Cajun so he was much lighter than his family and when he went into the military the guy was like "you must can't read? you marked the box next to nigger." and he saw his chance to be treated as a white man well his friend, black friend, saw this happen but never said anything until years later when the 'white' man was successful and he wasn't but the thing is though he was still the same person, he was still trying to help out his friend and he gave him a house in a really good neighborhood thing that they were building but the bank had denied the guy the loan because he was black. Well the man was like I'll go to the bank and fix it, it must be a mistake.. The black man still killed him though. I just don't understand that. And yes, like I said before I know this is all fictional but still -- dang, you cannot be mad at the fact that he took that opportunity but then again it's pretty messed up that ole dude had to keep his real family secret, keep his real life secret just so that he could live a good life. I'm about to get off here though and go take a shower, have a good day little readers.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment