Monday, April 25

I promise I'm going to start blogging again.

I have probably lost all of my readers but I really don't care, I need to let all of these thoughts out.


I am a different girl. Not in a bad way. It is sort of revolutionary -- is that the right word?


I'm in Calculus, at the moment. I honestly have no clue what I'm doing in here.. It is like a foreign language to me. Integrals - Derivatives - Volume using trapezoid rule - Varies jointly as its width and the square root of its height - IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM. I have never in my life felt so much like I didn't belong... and in this class I feel like an alien. Everyone around me knows what they are talking about but when it comes to me I don't even know where to start. I have never been left behind in any subject but in Calculus, I am a 'walker' -- that means I don't grasp the information as well as the 'runners'. There are only four walkers.. It really makes me sad.


On the brightside... I may be moving (:

I have to go now... xx

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment