Wednesday, January 12

we're in a love circle..

So, I've been listening to DSB's mixtape for the past like 3days. I LOVE IT. Honestly. I am not a big fan of rap or anything of that sort but I'm like addicted to a few songs off of the mixtape -- I think it's their beats, 'cause they're pretty amazing. I'm so nervous about going to school tomorrow and seeing the call list. It's like I'm 99.9% sure I didn't get Frenchy but then again there is that .1% that I did.. so there is still hope :) I am so stressed out lately, I just want a break from life. I wish there was a way to just shut down and a few months later re-boot, stress free, happy, worry free. Blahblahblah. Freak auditions are Monday -- I HAVE TO GET A PART. I'm going to work my little butt off to do a great job at those auditions, I wish there was a way I could get out of 2/4th block for auditions but they are both AP classes :/ which is pretty lame.. So, it makes me believe that there are people that have an advantage over me. Well, my tattoo didn't heal, AGAIN, so that means I'm going to have to go get it re-done for the third time but I'm going to wait for it to warm up a bit before I do 'cause I cannot do flip-flops for a few days in this weather. Ugh, I hate this weather. It is wayyy tooooo cold for South, MS. + it is way too cold for us not to be able to wear jackets in the building, I was really surprised they let us today but it wasn't because of how cold it was outside it was because the heater broke but still like, wth, no matter what we still should be allowed to wear jackets if it is freezing outside. Okay, I'm freezing. I'm sleeping. I'm going to end this. I'll be back tomorrrow ♥

1 thought(s):

Sandra said...

I loveeeeee "Take Me Away." :D Downloaded that sucker too!

Post a Comment