Monday, January 10

what to say when nothing is okay ?

"State the obvious, I didn't get my perfect fantasy.." So, if it wasn't for music I seriously think I'd die. But I am glad I am getting back to blogging on the regular 'cause my life has been a big jumble of mess with nothing really making any sense... I mean I am relativity happy but then again I am not --if that makes any sense. Longdistancelover is now just longdistancebestfriend.. But that's cool, I guess. NBD. I'm still going to give him his birthday present 'cause that'll probably be the last thing I buy for him. BUT I am so excited about going to France! I cannot wait, it's like for once I am going to be completely happy for TWO1/2WEEKS. While I am there nobody can rain on my parade, that's a fact. I really need to be doing my homework but I have this huge problem with homework lately.. I just don't like doing it? That's not a good thing, lol.

Oh, I found a new guyyy ♥ he isn't really my type, he seems like a player, and I'm pretty sure nothing will ever develop out of me and him but he is exactly what I need right now. He knows how to put a smile on my face and he texts ME first. I don't have to worry about texting him. +if I don't text back, he's all concerned and crap and ask me if he offended me or anything :)

"In your life, you'll do things greater than dating a boy on the football team --I didn't know it at *16"

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment