Wednesday, November 28

I haven't been on here in awhile.

Nobody is here to read this which is something that I'm thankful for. I need this time to just vent and let out all of these built up emotions.

My life is slowly falling apart. I'm not exaggerating when I say this either. I have been complaining for a few weeks now because I do not have a job but it has really hit me that I do not have a job. If I do not find one soon then not only will I suffer but my family will as well. It will be on my shoulders not anybody else's because I quit my job. That was MY choice. And I have to live with it. I wish I could just go away for a few weeks, just sneak away and upon my return my life will be back to normal. It'd be amazing if it worked like that.

And what's worse is that I'm suffering through this all alone. It'd be much better if I had someone to help me through it but I don't. I'm so emotional right now and all I want to do is cry, cry, and cry some more.

I just hope it gets easier.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment