Friday, March 2

I see the man of my dreams..

I see the man of my dreams everytime I look at Dwight Montrail Duckworth. I see the man I've always wanted as child and I see the man I will always need as an adult. I see my boyfriend but not only that, I see my soulmate. I see the reason for my smiles and the hand to wipe my tears. I see the arms to hold me tight and the lips to kiss mine. I hear the anger in his voice but yet I know the aching in his heart... That is why these arguments are not phasing me as much as they should. I cry but not because I am unhappy and want things to end.. I cry because I just want you to understand; that the little petty things shouldn't matter to you and I because in the end our hearts will never divide. You are mine forever and I am also yours so baby please stop acting as if you're going to walk out that door.. I know with time things will be better, whether a few minutes or an hour like I said they will get better.. On our way home today, I stared at you for awhile and I sat there and hoped that I'll see your smile.. You have a beautiful smile, by the way, and that's the smile I don't want to ever fade.. You are the one that I see in my life for forever and a day, or forever and two days in your case... lol. I sometimes sit there and think, "man is this forreal or is this a dream?" because I still cannot wrap my finger around the fact that you are mine forever and that's that.. I hope that you see this somehow and when you do I hope it makes you smile..

I love you baby, with all my heart.. and nothing will ever tear us apart.

07.10.2011-forever+a day <3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment