Tuesday, January 24

It is 9:17 AM

and I am sitting in the library.. as usual. I left my house in a happy mood, not too happy to be going to school but overall I was happy.. Yet, as soon as I stepped foot onto Gautier High School's campus I instantly became sad. I do not know why. I have been sooo emotional lately and my poor boyfriend has had to suffer. But I am honestly ready for high school to end not because of school itself but in all actuality I believe that this environment is depressing me. The people here are eh, in general: messy. I cannot trust anyone. I do not try to befriend anyone. Maybe that is why I do not have any friends, lol. I witnessed someone going from one block calling someone else a bitch and declaring they hate them to the next block hugging all on them and acting as if they were the greatest of friends. I can admit I have been nice to people I am not friends with but not to the extent where they will confuse my kindness for friendship.

A side note to my statement of "my poor boyfriend has had to suffer".. Dwight, if you are reading this then I am 100%, truly sorry for the way I have been behaving lately. I know the past few days have been a roller coaster with me and I do not know why I am this way but I am going to try to control it. I do not want to risk you getting mad at me or us getting into an argument because of me being moody, that'll be stupid. So, I am sorry and I do hope that I am able to control it.. I love you with all of my heart baby :*

Okay, back to this, I just got finished designing my senior ad and hmmm.. I like it. It is quite plain but I am not that exciting of a person. I need to take a picture with my moustache bandanna though, it'll complete my ad :) My back is currently killing me. I could be using this time to fill out applications. But I am lazy. I have no motivation anymore--mainly because I am lazy--.. and I am going to end this blog, too.. Because.. I am lazy.

..being lazy should be a disease and there should be a cure for it .___.


xx

VII.X.XI.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment