Tuesday, January 10

January 10, 2012.

I haven't blogged in awhile and for that I apologize. I am saying that like I have a lot of readers or something, haha. Anyways: a lot has happened well not really but there are a few things I have to blog about.

I realized that I miss someone way more than I thought I would. Like, I really hope that soon we can have our friendship again.. Because I miss the hell out of it. It is like having a family member that you absolutely cannot stand but without them you just do not feel complete.. That is kind of how it is with me and this person. I have said some horrid things about them and I am sure the favor was returned but when it comes down to it, we had some amazing memories together that will forever cherish.

Today makes six months, eeek. I know it's only half a year but geez it's that much closer to being a year ^___^ I have found the love of my life and I never want to let him go, like forreal. Whenever I think about the future, I automatically see him in it. It is like I know we are going to be together for forever. I know that life probably has two separate paths for us but I am willing to make sure that they still meet.. Because I do not want to spend my life without him. It is honestly crazy that I have found someone I want to be with at the age of 17. But when you know it's real, you just know it. There is no way to explain it but if you've been in this situation then you know what I am talking about.

I am suppose to be revising my essay for Mrs. Blackwell. Oh.
I don't feel like it so I will just turn it in tomorrow. Blah. I am such a horrible student.

Speaking of horrible: I made a freaking SIXTY on a quiz. I have never done that horrible.. Unless it was Calculus. I wanted to cry but I took that grade like a man, hehe.

I have not felt well for the past two days and it is kind of pissing me off. Like I can never just be fine. Something always has to be wrong with me.

I want to nap. So, I think I might just do that...

This blog was horrible. And I don't know why I keep putting spaces in-between everything, oh well. Byes :3

7.10.11-forever


2 thought(s):

Sandra said...

:) I was 16, Eli was 15. This happens!

IXXXXV said...

I know, I just never thought I'd be in this situation at such a young age ^_^

Post a Comment