Monday, May 3

i'm so obsessed...

"the way you move ain't fair you know, hey soul sister, i don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight.. hey hey hey, just in time, i'm so glad you have a one track mind like me.. you gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny.. i'm so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right out of my untrimmed chest.. i believe in you, like a virgin, you're madonna and i'm always gonna wanna blow your mind..." The song may be old, yo. But I still love it and everytime I hear it on the radio I just have to crank up the volume! I'm listening to this dude's playlist and it has the most amazing pop/rap songs on it from the past month.. I am really digging this. I don't know what happened to my old life. Like what the freak? Where did you go? I don't even know. Lol, I can't even stand to hear your name.. It's like I instantly fill with anger. Which is frankly my dear, sad. I was suppose to be going to the doctor today but instead I am on the computer, lol... I missed school for nothing. I definitely did something that I regret more than anything, ew. I fucked up. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.. But I have a feeling it is.... This was a pointless update but I just felt like doing something, I'm bored! I guess I'll go listen to music & update my playlist.. I love you little readers, ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment