Saturday, May 29

promise !

So it's really late for me to update this butttt... I got my very first promise ring ! :) and I absolutely LOVE it. I don't know if it was the best time for him to give it to me.. but oh well, there is nothing I can do about it now. Eh, I am extremely jealous even when it comes to people who I am not even dating.. That is a darn shame. I just hate it when people start talking to those certain people who are mine. POINT BLANK. I filled out job applications, yay! I applied for: Rue 21, American Eagle, Pac Sun, the pretzel place, Wet Seal, & Starbucks... And I'm still the one person the lady is going to call if she needs someone at Ben & Jerry's. I hope I have a job soon, seriously. I need the $$ & plus it'll occupy my time.. Because basically my days consist of me sleeping & waiting 'till the boyfriend comes over. So.. I'm renting a car, I think June 12th, and riding down to Pensacola.. Anyone wanna come? If you're reading this then you're invited! I'm going to try to rent a SUV so I'll have room. I just wanna go to the beach BUT not Biloxi/Ocean Springs/Pascagoula. So, hopefully everything works out.. The fair is coming soon ! Like two weeks soon, eeek. I think a big group of me & my friends are gonna go, if you're reading this: you're invited, too. I think I'm going to start blogging again because I really have missed it. Yummy, I have an oreo mcflurry ♥ Jordan wrote me a letter ! I was so excited, lol, it felt nice that he actually remembered to write me even if it did take him awhile..I miss him so much. Like I'll go to text him when I'm upset or when me and the boyfriend are arguing and then I remember that I can't.. It's quite upsetting. But I have a summer's resolution: Make new friends.... Wanna be my friend?
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment