Monday, May 31

why can't i sleep?!

It's summer time and for some reason I just CANNOT sleep in.. It's either my mom waking me up @ 6 'o clock or me realizing that I can watch Lifetime all day without having to worry about going to school! I've came to the conclusion that lately my life like revolves around my boyfriend. If I'm going out and doing something it's because of him. If I'm having company over, it's because he is coming over. If I am talking on the phone it's because I am talking to him. Maybe he is my one true best friend/lover. Or maybe I just don't have anyone in my life besides him, oh well, it really doesn't bother me. What does bother me is how people come into my life, saying that they'll always be here for me, & next thing I know there is this whole part of their life that I don't even know about.. So yeah thanks for always being there. Lol everyone is talking about The Game marathon and I'm always excited about a Lifetime movie marathon! I'm the total opposite of half of the people in my generation. I hate how I don't know the difference in "I am use to this" and "I am used to this".. I still do not know which one is correct and it really bothers me. I want my report card! I have a feeling I'm not going to get it -.- because of this address change, ew. I wish I could say today was going to be an extremely lazy day for me but I need to go out and buy stuff to start my summer work. I am going to be swamped with work, which I really do hate. I'm so glad I don't have AP Chemistry work, too! I would have died. But I'm running out of stuff to ramble about.. 12 minutes before my movie marathon starts. Hope the weather isn't too bad over where you are little readers!
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment