Tuesday, June 1

quotes.

I have this new obsession, well it's kind of old but I just started doing it again, reading quotes! I LOVE reading them. I can stay on the computer for hours and hours just looking at quotes & listening to music. It really does calm me. Well last night I came to the conclusion that I have NO ONE. I sat in the car for at least an hour crying my eyes out & I didn't have anyone to call, nobody to text to tell my problems to. That's upsetting. And it made me cry more. So, I just kept crying and crying. Until my phone started dying. Then I came inside to finish my argument via text messaging. Then I got a phone call in which I stood outside for 3 hours walking back and forth (woke up in a lot of pain) arguing out our problems.. Then after the argument I realized that again, I have no one. I have a boyfriend. Family. But I'm missing the friends in that equation. But I do have quotes, ka-ching, to comfort me.. That's a plus right? Lol. So, yano how I applied for American Eagle? Well, I called them to check the status of my application. *The mother said that shows that you're actually interested in the job. And the lady told me they'll be calling everyone they want to interview, tomorrow.. And that upset me 'cause now I know when they'll be calling.. So, if I don't get a call tomorrow, I'm probably going to cry- no lie. I also called Pac Sun and the manager said that the hiring manager is starting to look at applications tomorrow so she'll put my name down so that she'll be sure to look@it.. So, hopefully I will have a job, soon. I went to the movies with the family and it was nice. I didn't have to pay anything (food,3D glasses, movie ticket) all I had to do was get dressed and go to the movies. I like that. But we watched Shrek Forever After and it was a really good movie! I just left with a MAJOR headache because I have to put the 3D glasses over my glasses -___- I wish I had enough $$ to pay for my own contacts because the mother says they are TOO expensive, blah. But the next time I get an eye appointment, I'm SUPPOSE to be getting sunglasses.. Costas or Vera Bradley's... Yumm :) Both of them though are like 140 and that's not even including the costs of them having to do that special, "thinning", 'cause of my prescription.. So, I don't know how expensive the sunglasses actually are.. But I'm about to continue looking at quotes. Bye little readers.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment