Tuesday, June 29

Twitter.

So, I hate Twitter well no I more of hate the people I'm following. I did something really stupid last night which I would have never done so I hope things aren't awkward between us after that.. UGH. I want to go back to the post a day thing but I really don't have much to say.. Besides the letters. I wish I was about to be a senior and not a junior -- that'll be great. I'm SO ready to be in college.. I was on FB and I was reading where someone blamed Obama for the whole oil spill situation and how he should've been doing something about instead of waiting so long.. The only thing I can say to that is: IT'S BP'S FAULT. So, I really wish that people would stop making racist remarks.. Racist people are ignorant people. Just because Obama is black doesn't mean he wants everything to be black - get real. I am getting a headache though so I'm going to end this little readers and go do my summer work.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment