Tuesday, June 22

job hunting.

I fail. I think I give up, seriously. There is no hope for me. Oh, I tried wearing my skinny jeans that use to fit me oh so well.. but now I can't wear them buttoned up or else it pinches my fat -.- I need to hit the gym, soon. I need to do my summer work but I don't think I'm going to get anywhere.. The boyfriend is suppose to be coming over soon, don't really know when though.. Today makes a year & four months so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm currently watching BET and I think it's quite hilarious how songs that are so meaningless and stupid, are songs that everyone loves. I just really can't get into that unless it's super catchy and it just gets stuck in my head. Like Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus it's playing over and over in my head.. with little interruptions from, Miss Virgina by Train.. Blah. I want to enjoy the rest of my summer and I need plans little readers..
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment