Sunday, June 6

i wanna scream.

Okay so things just backfired and I don't know what to think of this.. hmph. This sucks. I'm stuck in the same position I was in a few months ago and it's all because of the fact I got greedy, I guess you should say.. And now my phone has ZERO signal or something 'cause I can't text ANYBODY. But I came to a conclusion whenever I do get my new phone, whenever that'll be, I'm not saving any of my old numbers on it. I'ma still have them on my other two phones & on my SIM card but I'm not going to have them where I can just text them or look at them.. And that'll make it where the only numbers I have are the only ones I need.. If that makes sense. I wish I could just tell them what's going on instead I'm going to just keep acting dumb and smiling away, it does me good. I really don't have much to say..
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment