Saturday, June 26

Day eight.

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

Dear NH-- favorite internet friend,
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to say your name or not so I'll just stick to the initials.. We met on this website where we dressed up dolls and we became like bff then we both created gmails and we use to send each other fairy-tale stories.. I remember when I first created a Myspace it was because of you, I think, and I never thought it'll blow up like it did but I've shared SOO many secrets with you and we use to be able to talk for EVERRRR. I wish things never changed between us and that we still AIM'd each other all the time and randomly texted each other -- I can still remember that day you called me, that was different but great. But now we're suppose to be pen pals, maybe that'll improve our friendship. I still hope one day we'll meet in person ! You are absolutely the best online friend I could possibly ask for even if we don't talk anymore, you have this special little spot reserved in my heart and I know I can always count on you to listen whenever something is wrong with me. I love you darling and I miss you so much!
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment