Tuesday, June 8

:D or D: ?

so.. tomorrow I'm kinda excited for and then again I'm pretty sure I'm going to be disappointed.. 'cause of my stupid family. Hmm what is there to do on Wednesday's? I still haven't ordered my phone, unfortunately.. But my mom said that'll she get it tomorrow.. sigh. I hope so. But even when I order it I'm going to still have to wait for it to come in and I don't even know how long that'll take. Ew. I hope by the end of the week/month/summer.. ONE of the places I applied for calls me, that'll be amazing. I came across a quote today that said, "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. if you hate someone, you still care," so that means after all I never really hated all of those people *especially that one girl 'cause I never cared about them.. Hmph. That makes me feel better :) I think one day I'm going to do a whole post with just quotes because there is SO many that I want to share with my little readers.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment