Thursday, June 3

the baby is home!

Yesterday I was so happy and I kept screaming, "THE BABY IS COMING, THE BABY IS COMING." I know the boyfriend got tired of hearing it, lol. But oh well I was really happy and I still am. He can say my name now "o not CeCee but C'aria! I'm proud of the little boy. He also knows how punch the crap out of you, flip you off, scream at you, etc.. He sings little songs, plays rock paper scissors with you, says bless you when you sneeze, ahhh.. It's just so cute. A lot has changed in 2months. But enough about the baby.. While doing my daily search for quotes I came across this one: "Mr. Right is coming, but his plane crashed in Africa and he's walking." And it made me instantly think about a fellow reader/twitter follower/facebook friend.. mainly because a lot of things they update/blog is about love. And when I read that it made me smile because I could imagine all of these perfect men walking towards all of these girls who just cannot seem to find "Mr. Right"... So, basically: He's coming, it is just going to take some time.. Don't rush him though because if you do, you may end up with the wrong man.. The man intended for someone else and yours is still walking towards you.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment