Wednesday, June 23

Day six.

Day 6 — A stranger
Dear stranger,
So.. I guess I should start off with my name, C'ariaAushla'Juan but I prefer to be called C'aria. From an outside perspective I guess you can say I'm pretty (at least that's what all my friends say) and that I'm nice for the most part. I am 16 years young but I have been through a shitload of a lot that I cannot even begin to talk about. I have a tendency to curse a lot, which I guess is a bad habit but I just cannot stop. I plan to attend Ole Miss in which I will be majoring in psychology and chemistry -- at least I plan on doing that. I have a love for Volkswagons and I hope that I do get one, soon. I love piercings & tattoos and when I turn 18 I plan on getting my: tongue, nose, hips, 2nd holes, & possibly eyebrow pierced. It may sound like a lot but I don't plan on keeping the eyebrow piercing or the nose. I also want to get two or three more tattoos. I make straight A's and I have no talent, whatsoever, so I stick to the books. I tend to be judged by a lot of people for reasons that I'm not sure of and I don't really have that many friends. I have a boyfriend that I have been dating for a year and four months and five girls that I call my best friend. That's really all I have to say about myself..
xoxo,
C'aria.

*that was different, didn't really know how to go about writing this one.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment