Sunday, June 6

BLB!

Okay, first off: Talk shit that you know. Kthx. But you know how I'm not the biggest fan of rap..? Well my friend is apart of this group, Blacklight Boys, and their lyrics are like amazing 'cause it's not all "sleeping with girls, making money, etc.." so yeah you should check them out: http://www.myspace.com/blacklightboyz but anyways I'm in this sort of stage of where I think I deserve happiness, again.. And I don't feel happy whatsoever. It scares me to be honest 'cause I don't know what this means or why I'm feeling this way. But it reminds me of this quote, "I'm in one of those moods that nothing is really wrong in my life, but my brain keeps on insisting that there is.. Or maybe it's my heart that's doing the insisting?! I can't really tell.. You know that feeling?" So as of now I'm just going to say I'm confused, that'll be the safe way of dealing with these emotions. Last night was actually WAY better than I thought it was going to be and I'm happy for that, thank you.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment