Wednesday, June 30

i miss you from me.

I really am glad for the new people in my life and it puts a smile on my face (:
It feels nice when people randomly text me hello and I don't have to text them or if I leave my phone for a few hours, when I check it I have a few messages saying hey or something of that sort. Tomorrow, I have my very first job interview and at first I was getting all nervous about it then I was just like pshhh I'm 16 years old, I'm not going to act as if I'm an adult so I'm just going to be myself because in the end if they actually do hire me that's what I'm going to be every day at the job -- myself. I miss my old blogging style, I went back and read what I use to type about it and they were true rambles: the whole purpose of my blog. I don't know what's wrong with my gum(s) ? Either way it freaking HURTS. I'm hungry, atm.. I don't know what I'm going to eat though because I cannot cook... Lol, the girl on my favorite show likes to watch static instead of cartoons that would really creep me out. I seriously hate whenever a new Twilight movie comes out in theatre because that's all I see on FB and that's all I hear about.. I DO NOT like it so don't talk to me about it, k? I was actually debating on going to see it tonight though only because of boredom #fail gosh my life is so boring that I would actually go see a movie I despise the thought of... I'm ready to finish my cake batter ice cream, I have to hide it in the freezer and eat it whenever everyone goes to sleep :P I think tonight I'm going to finish it off sooo tomorrow I'll be making a trip to the grocery store. I realized that I like dressing "different" I don't know how to explain it. I like to be comfy and I hate dressing up. Today, I was going to wear shorts, comfy tee, pull over, & boots and when I looked at myself in the mirror I was like I really like the way I look but of course my mom had to say I looked country - 2nd time saying that in a week. But I've missed almost 30 minutes of my show so I'm going to stop now.. I like rambling though so I'm going to start again and I just came to the conclusion that I don't care if other people comment it or if I have any acknowledgement of people reading it like someone once said it's like "my online diary".. sweet dreams little readers.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment