Wednesday, June 16

I've slacked off.. again.

So, I guess I've been extremely lazy lately because I haven't had enough energy to get up and get on the computer to actually blog.. But I wanted to blog about the Train concert so I shall do so.. now. Okay so the concert was Friday, June 11th and my mom was all, "I don't want to go C'aria, are you sure you want to go?!" Well I guess she wasn't done venting to me because she vented to two of her customers.. one of which was: Jimmy Stafford (the lead guitarist dude) and she called the band boring and how she was going to hate the concert. He then started to sing to her to see if she knew any of the songs and she didn't so she started talking about the band, again. Well needless to say they only tipped her 8$, lmao. Afterwards she looked at a picture of the band and then realized who she was talking to.. She was pretty embarrassed. Well about the concert: It was amazing even if I didn't know a lot of the songs, I DO NOW -- that's all that matters :) But Pat Monahan (lead vocalist dude) was extrememly cool and he had the whole crowd laughing, numerous times. He called five little girls up to the stage and they were so excited, it was great, he let them sing, dance, get a t-shirt, touch him numerous times, & then he took a picture with one of the girls right before she got off stage. He also proposed to the whole crowd but it was like only the people in the very first row *oh forgot to mention I was in the VERY front like 3 rows back from the stage* and he came down and touched everyone that he was able to reach.. (I almost got to touch him then).. Then he crowd surfed (only the rows close to the stage) and I almost touched him, again. They also started throwing out things like guitar picks and drum sticks and I almost got hit in the head by two drum sticks.. But I just can't catch so the lady right in front of me got one and the lady right behind me got the other.. Well the concert was great, the music was great, just everything! & Oh some man got mad at this lady and pushed her so hard that she ran into like five people, including me, and I had beer wasted all on my pants that dripped into my shoes -ewwww-. But I think I covered everything important. I definitely want to see them in concert again!

I don't want to start a whole new post for this because I'm saving my other post for my letter.. But last night my mom went and got a tattoo, which I absolutely love, it has lyrics from Train "When I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me...." and birds, it's located on her chest(?) by her collar bone. And it's for my grandpa so it has meaning.. My uncle is going back and getting the same thing tattooed on him tonight, I wish I had the guts to get all of that tattooed on me then I'll get it, too. But I MAY be getting my infinity sign tonight, yay.. I just don't know where I want it anymore. I thought I still had 2 years to decide that. But I'm done for now little readers.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment