Friday, November 4

I want to blog but I'm not sure what I want to blog about..

I am currently in the library with the assignment of writing the senior class article. My mind is blank. Completely blank. The thoughts I am having are:
  • Why are people afraid to talk about sex?
  • Why do people condemn people that smoke/drink/have sex/party/etc..?
  • Why have I been so lazy, lately?
  • If I don't make a 27 or higher on the ACT, I am not even bothering to apply for Stanford and Yale.
  • If I do get accepted into one of those colleges and get paid enough money where I will be able to afford it, what will happen with me and Dwight?
Elaboration on my last bullet, I would LOVE to attend Stanford or Yale, more specifically Stanford. It'll be the best experience of my life. The campus is beautiful. The dorms are beautiful, residential or traditional--it doesn't matter. The area is beautiful. But then again it is so far away. I would have to leave everything behind and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that... For graduate school? Maybe. Just not for undergraduate.. So, most likely I will be at Ole Miss for four years. Woooo. It's familiar. It's close to home. It's something that I am not afraid of. I know fear shouldn't keep me from going to my dream school but then again the familiarity of Ole Miss and the area makes me happy, plus my boyfriend will be attending Ole Miss so that's a good thing ^_____^

I just had to listen to little girls complain about stupid shit like curfews.
It wasn't an argument against curfews, which is what I expected but they were talking about how their friends should have one BECAUSE it shows that they're loved by their parents.. Uh. Pause. What high school student actually wants to have a curfew? That is what I want to know. By high school, you should already know your parents care for you and shouldn't need restrictions to be able to tell.

I have that curse word in bold and I am afraid that Kimbrell is going to come behind me and read it. But it isn't like he is going to say anything but still. I am going to just type and type until I can no longer see it :)

I am going to start my wish-list because Black Friday is coming up AND Christmas is next month so y'know what that means, SHOPPINGGGGG!

I want:

  1. The limited-edition Toms with a little moustache on them.
  2. A GRAY pull-over from Hollister.
  3. Calculus 101 Toms.
  4. New skinny jeans.
  5. A pair of boots.
  6. A hoop lip ring 16g.
  7. A diamond stud lip ring 16g.
  8. An industrial bar.
  9. Boy sweatpants.
  10. Graphic Tees.
K. The break bell will be ringing in like ten minutes or so.. So, I am going to look at stuff online. Byes :3

Oh, btw, I la-la-laLOVE Movemeber. It makes my heart smile. The whole entire month, I am going to see MOUSTACHES EVERYWHERE. EEEEK. I am going to be such a happy girl.





Don't judge me.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment