Tuesday, November 8

I wasn't going to blog BUT

I need something to keep me awake. After school today, we are having a French club party and I cannot wait, eeeek :p I think I may have placed that comma in the wrong spot but I honestly do not care right now. That is how tired I am. I am currently in the library and nobody is in here... I was sitting with a friend of mine but he decided to go outside sooo it is just me. By myself. Woo. I could be writing stuff for my essay but I don't care about that either. The essay is stupid to me. It's pointless. Why do we have to do it..? I don't know. It will NEVER be on the AP exam so why even bother? That's what I want to know... I thought this class was suppose to prepare me for the AP exam but really all I know is vocabulary words and uh.. that's it. I am fed up with this year. I feel like everyone is slacking and nothing productive is getting done. I am not learning anything in any of my classes. I am instead just sitting around, sleeping, or talking.. That is not what I come to school for. Granted, it is nice not having to do any work but I am a senior about to go off to college and I really do not need to start slacking off now.

I am so emotionally worn out. My body is drained. I am moody. I hate feeling like this. I'm starting to have my random cravings again and for once in like forever, I honestly want a nice bottle of peach soda. Ohmybob. I cannot wait until third block because I am taking my butt straight to sleep. I don't need to be involved in the review game because the tests are that easy.

I am running out of stuff to say so this was probably a very useless blog but oh well :)

I got my ACT score.. I fail at life. Yuh. Bye :3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment