Wednesday, October 5

I always try to be strong, but somehow I end up failing..

The number one thing that upsets me more than anything else is being shut out.. & no, not upset in a way in which I am angry but for some unexplainable reason, it saddens the hell out of me. Like all I ever do is try to make sure everyone is okay, no matter what. I put everyone's happiness before mine but it just seems like nobody cares about that.. and they shut me out of their thoughts & feelings.. But why would you do that to someone who honestly cares about what is wrong with you..? I just dont understand. Maybe I should start being like everyone else and just worry about myself, I mean it seems like the right thing to do because apparently worrying about others is just causing me more harm than anything else.

Anyways, I am somewhat accepted into Ole Miss! I have been accepted into the department but I haven't been accepted into the school, yet.. but either way it is still good news :) even if everyone basically gets accepted, lol.

I saw an old friend of mine today, from 9th grade, and it made me really happy for a split second because it was like a piece of the old me was back.. But that shouldn't really make me happy considering the old me is someone I never want to be again. But either way I was still happy to see him.

I don't know what to type right now & I am fighting back tears. Nobody reads this so it does not matter. Bye.

3 thought(s):

Sandra said...

You keep saying no one reads this, but Sandra does!

Or maybe I am a "nobody."

IXXXXV said...

You are not a nobody! I'm sorry. I can't view your blog so I didn't think you still came on here.

Sandra said...

GASP! Thank you! I changed some settings, but had no idea if my followers could still see it or not. I appreciate the feedback! I'll go change it now.

Post a Comment