Thursday, October 20

Random Rambling.

I have seriously slacked off on the whole scholarship stuff. I don't know what happened like for a good month, I devoted 98% of my time to filling out scholarships, finding more scholarships, getting out my recommendation letters, etc.. but for the past week or so I have not even looked at any. Plus I have two deadlines approaching sooo I guess this weekend I will devote to filling out scholarships since everyone is going to be gone and I'm going to have nothing to do. I REALLY want some Buffalo Wild Wings like I am craving it but for some reason nooo-oneee wants to go with me, it's like I'm asking them to rob a bank or something, geeez. I am currently at school while everyone else is at the movies because I missed three days. Okay. Big deal. I still had 3 98's and 1 101 even with my three absences. And according to my principal, I will "learn my lesson"... he is acting as if I got a referral or something. I just didn't come to school. Two of the days were medical related and the other I was just tooo lazy to come to school. Big deal. Geez. Stfu. So, I decided that I'm going to just say f'trying to stay in school and not miss any days. I mean I'm already not eligible for exemptions anymore since I missed another day. Oh well. I am smart. I can pass my exams. It's not that big of a deal. It just aggravates me that people that make WAY worse grades than I do, are eligible for stuff because they don't miss school. I cannot help it if I am in pain. Or sick. Or lazy. I STILL MAKE GOOD FUCKING GRADES.

I am taking the ACT this weekend and I have not prepared for it, whatsoever.. So, I guess I will just be settling with my 27. It's not thaaat bad. I can still get some $$ for it. At least I hope so..

I am in a lot of pain right now and it hurts to type. I'm about to stop blogging now. The break bell rings soon and nobody is here to go to break with me soo I guess I will continue to sit in the library with no friends like a loser. Yuhh. Byes.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment