Monday, October 24

Things can never just be alright.

It is like every day something goes wrong. I don't like it. I just like being happy.. is that too much to ask for? But of course it all comes back to me. Because 99.9% of the time, all of the problems come from me and something I've said or done. I'm not perfect. No where near it. No where close to it. I should not be allowed to be happy because I bring pain upon everyone else.. I had this nice little blog just typed up but somehow I deleted it.. 'tis makes me sad. I wish I could update my playlist but I do not remember my password sooo oh well :) "Can't you hear my heart beat fast, I want this to last..." That's how I feel about me and my current boyfriend. I want things to work out. I know it will.. At least that is what I am going to keep telling myself because I'm in love with this dude. The feelings I feel for him, I have NEVER felt for someone else. I see myself with him for the rest of my life without even having to question how will things work out.. It's a great fucking feeling. Techno music makes my heart smile. I wish I could dance because I would definitely do Youtube videos of me dancing to techno :p I am currently watching my boyfriend and my little cousin play COD: Black-Ops.. this game intrigues me. Forreal. But anywho. I am kind of tired of blogging. So, I'm going to Tumblr. I can just look at stuff. Byes <3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment