Thursday, October 20

I have school in the morning..

but yet I am wide-awake.. I just got a random urge to blog but now I don't really know what to say.... I was suppose to wash my hair tonight but of course I didn't because I'm too lazy well really it was because I was beyond tired and decided to nap for like three hours.. Homecoming week is next week, wooo! Blah. I am NOT excited though because all of the days are stupid and repeats.. I'm tired of doing the same thing every year... except Monday is different -- it's wig and flip flop day, yaaayyyyyyyyy ! But it is cold outside sooo I will most likely just wear school shoes, my shoes are cute anyways. So, I don't really mind. Anyways, my tummy and chest hurt really bad. At least my back feels a little better.. I cannot stand my body. I really wish I could trade bodies with someone else because nobody understands just how much pain I am always in... My tummy is doing this weird grumble, like you know you should not have ate those wings today... I'm done typing. My mind is blank. Buh-byes :3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment