Thursday, April 29

confession.

"these are my confessions.. just when i thought i could say all i could say my chick on the side said she got one on the way.. " I miss us. I miss us when we were happy. I miss us when we were inseparable. I miss being able to talk to you about anything. I miss not having to sneak around. I miss when something was wrong, I could call on you, knowing you'll listen. I miss when I could think of your name without filling with anger. I miss knowing you'll be in my life for forever, without any doubt in my mind. I miss you talking to me about everything that was bothering you. I miss you calling me your best friend. I miss being able to fit in. I miss us being close. BUT now I have: a friendship that isn't going to last, someone who showers me with compliments, someone who calls me their best friend and they don't even talk to me unless they have no one else, a relationship that is rocky but we're still trying to get through it, a fistful of tears, & constant unhappiness.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment