Tuesday, April 6

stupidity makes me laugh.

"HATE IS A STRONG WORD BUT I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.." * I'm not even sure if I've used those lyrics before but I'm pissed off at the moment and I'll let you read why:

person: Your really fucked up just thought I'd let you know that. Don't ever fucking put your hands on me again.
me: First off: come at me differently 'cause I already apologized to your ass & me fucked up? Oh no sweetie. The fucked up thing is only you. I said I was sorry. More than once. And you still have the nerve to waste your time texting my phone with bull shit. So you're fucked up, just thought i'd let you know.
person: Ha okay. Like I said don't fucking touch me again. Is that clear? Your lucky I didn't hall back and hit you because I was that Pissed off. Stupid stupid bitch. Your pathetic. Telling me not too talk too you. HA! Fuck you.
Maybe if I could of "talked too you" in class I wouldn't be texting your phone, now would i?
And I'll get smart with you or talk too you how I want too. Don't like it don't read it. Can't always get what you want.
me: Stupid stupid bitch? Learn the definition of stupid before you try to call me that 'cause I know I'm sure as hell not fucking stupid. And ha fuck me? That's fine. One less fake ass person in my life, that suits me well. And why are you even wasting your time? It amuses me how people feed on drama 'cause you're steady sending text messags as if you're getting anywhere. I'm sorry. I'm 16 years old. I've learnt to grow up. I said sorry. I did the mature thing to do. & haha actually these messages are amusing me just to let you know. Stupidity makes me laugh.
person: Learnt? Learned? Like I said. Stupid Bitch. Not only stupid but fake as well. Im only fake too people I dislike. Like you. Yeah your so grown up going around pinching people like a man two year then can't even listen too what I have too say. So before you jump on me. Check yourself. Don't text back. Your not worth my time. I have "learnt" too ignore silly useless Bitches like you.
me: Bitch my phone automatically changes shit when I type it so don't even try to correct what i say 'cause I know how to fucking spell maybe you have forgotten but I am not you *** and haha don't tell me what to do you texted my phone first with this bull shit & not worth your time?! Then why the FUCK did you text me if I was not worth your time? Why did you take the time out of YOUR day to text me? Haha now answer me that. & oh please tell me how I am fake 'cause I really want to know. And the thing is you must be fake 'cause before today you acted as if you were friends with me but now all of a sudden you didn't like? Lol, smh. & oh silly useless bitches like me? Ha, I can't wait to read the other insults your stupid ass comes up with.
person: Well since your so smart. Follow what I said and don't text of back;)
me: And don't of back? Lol, alright still wasting YOUR time texting me. Take your own advice sweetheart.
person: I corrected myself. But thank you sweetheart
Too tell you the truth I never really liked you. In fact, the only reason why I acted like I liked you was because I felt sorry for you. Your life was and still is pathetic and I felt like I needed too brighten it up (:
me: Ha, really? Kay that's cool. I hope that helps you sleep at night.
person: It does (:
me: that's good :) I'm glad it does. Just remember karma is a bitch and one day it's going to bite you in the ass.
person: Just like it did you.
me: Oh no it hasn't bit me in my ass 'cause I am not fake like you darling but stop texting my phone, kay? Your ignorance is starting to piss me off.
person: Ha im just sharing the love. Your fake im fake we are all fake in the eyes of cecee. Go add this too your collection of pointless blogs *ARE MY BLOGS POINTLESS?!
me: I gladly will & go read about it maybe your ass will see how stupid all of this shit is. And learn the difference between your and you're and to and too since you want to correct the shit I say. But I don't have time for you. I actually have shit to do and people to talk to. So good bye darling & I thought you were taking your own advice? I guess you're too stupid to even do that.
person: Ha yep I sure am. Bye Bitch.

* And yes, I did let them get the last word but only because really? Where was that going? No where. It took a lot of backspacing to correct myself from correcting her stupid ass. Especially for the your, I kept typing you're. But seriously, am I in the wrong? I'll tell you what happened though: I pinched in her class just joking around and then I said sorry to her when she told me it hurt. Then she started crying. So, I said sorry AGAIN about it. But then she started talking about don't put your hands on me blah blah blah. And I was already pissed off from the class before. So I was all, "You better stop talking to me right now *** 'cause I'm already pissed off" ; which saved her from a lot of words being yelled at her and me getting written up. I don't have time for this childish shit though. UGH!

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment