Friday, April 2

is it too late to make a new year's resolution?

"Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere 'cause i'll doze off safe and soundly but i'll miss your arms around me... the silence isn't so bad 'till i look at my hands and feel sad 'cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly. i'll sit on the front porch all night waist-deep in thought because when i think of you i don't feel so alone. and i'll forget the world that i knew but i swear i won't forget you. oh, if my voice could reach back through the past.. i'd whisper in your ear: oh darling i wish you were..." I want to be a psychiatrist but I think I may need one myself 'cause something is seriously wrong with me. I cannot stop crying. But I have a reason to. A really good reason to be crying but still damn I've been crying like non-stop. I sometimes wish I would have made a new year's resolution maybe I'll make like a mid-year's resolution because I know I definitely need one. The brakes in my mom's truck are like not even there anymore, it's pretty dangerous driving her truck atm so that means... I cannot go anywhere. Just great. I hope T-bear doesn't get too sleepy and fall asleep anytime soon even though I know he has to wake up soon.. I honestly do not see why he stays with me, I put him through SOO much hell but I cannot help it. A lot of things bother me. I love the show Cold Case that comes on TNT at this time of night too bad they cannot play it after school so I can watch it more often. Once the summer time comes though I'ma be hitting up Cold Case errynight ;) I feel as if I was a replacement until the real thing came back.. : And that really upsets me but I hope you had fun while it lasted. Oh gosh, I cannot believe that tomorrow is freaking FRIDAY. Where did my spring break go?!!! Lol, and oh all of the people that I did not talk to or did not get a text message from you first I'm glad you didn't because I've eliminated you out of my life :) kthxbye. -I've started saying that again, like I fbooked I'm progressively regressing back into my old self. My baby, the actual baby, is in the other room and I think I may go lay down with him. He will not mind my tears. He knows T-bear's name now XD and he gave him a hug and shared his food with him. I loved it. Oh the baby also learned a WHOLE lotta new words, he definitely broadened his vocabulary since last month. I was like woah?! Did you really just say that? And it was adorable cause he kept saying everything he saw and said "puhlow" and pointed to the pillow it was so cute :) He also does the little "I"m mad so I'm going to cross my arms and say no.." ahhh I love him. Hehe, yes if you cannot tell, the little guy amazes me. I wonder how I'm going to be with my own kids.. But little readers I need to talk to my T-bear now, we have some problems to work out ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment