Monday, April 26

i've missed you, dearly...

"although i've been missing you.. i'll find a way to get through..." So it's been awhile since I've blogged and I really do apologize.. I'm sure I've lost ALL the readers I had before but oh well maybe I'll gain some new ones? :) But I'm going to try to get on more often.. I promise. Oh gosh this past month has been HECTIC: from going to Ole Miss to meeting new friends to losing ones that I never thought I would lose.. But life goes on so I'ma keep moving. I'm so excited for this summer and next summer ! I wish I could just skip my junior year but then again I don't 'cause I am kind of ahh about next year : ) Me and the boyfriend are GREAT and I couldn't be happier.. I came to the conclusion yesterday that I'ma just do me and not worry about what he is doing.. I mean as long as he doesn't kiss or sleep with another girl then I'm cool. I'm tired of trying to tie him down so I'm going to let him be free.. Let him do him. I have another new friend :P and they are great, honestly. I needed someone like this in my life. On the 23rd, the boyfriend called and was all "since you were sleep yesterday I didn't get to tell you but happy one year, two months." & it made me so happy, I do not know if you remember but I made a huge deal about him not saying anything to me on our anniversary. I'm not even suppose to be on the computer right now but I'm in the office of my teacher's room, just "chilling" all alone. It feels great. I don't have to worry about anyone anymore. I don't have to be surrounded by fake ass people. And I love it. I now know none of my business will be spread or that if I tell someone something in complete confidence, they'll go tell their friends. So yeah it just feels great right about now.. I still don't have a job. WTF?! But ma mere said if she sees the boss lady, she'll talk to her.. So, hopefully I have a job before the summer 'cause I need $$ ; real talk. There really isn't much for me to tell you anymore.. This thing use to be like my diary because I had so much to rant and ramble about but now I'm happy with my life even if I have my sad moments, I do not feel as if there is much for me to talk about... So I hope all my little readers are having a good time at school, I'm going to try to post a few commercials up here...♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment