Friday, April 30

i want to scream and shout.

"you are so beautiful.. you're the kind of girl that has the chemicals to make me fall in love..." I love love love compliments and I never knew how much they meant to me.. 'till I stopped receiving them. Then other people started showering me with so many different compliments, I really didn't know how to react... *sigh. I have been pretty happy for the past.... day. Even though I made a freaking 80 on my chemistry test which made my grade go down, AGAIN, so now I have a 96 (BOOOO!) buttt on the other hand things are resolved between me & the boyfriend, thank bob. The only thing that really made me stay is that one moment where I actually lost him and I was in instant tears.. I knew right then that I couldn't be without him. Is it bad in your opinion if you call someone boo or bay and you are in a relationship?? But I am really excited that I may be going to San Francisco this summer ! I don't know if I blogged this or not but yeah, eeeek ! I think the boyfriend is on his way over here, so I need to sign out of this.. ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment