Tuesday, December 13

Jealousy,

it is one of those things that can either break a relationship or strengthen it... I say that because in a relationship, it is cute to exhibit some sort of jealous tendencies because it shows that they care about you but then again if they are too jealous then it'll make you not want to be with them anymore. The whole purpose of this post is because yesterday someone texted me informing me of "what my boyfriend is doing" and how "he isn't claiming me or our relationship". PAUSE. First of all, it says everywhere that me and Dwight are dating and he is always with me.. I don't understand how he would be able to go cheat on me and stuff... But like because I trust him sooo much I didn't even get upset, I laughed it off because to me it is funny.. Like quite hilarious that in every, single relationship I am ever in I always end up having at least someone trying to ruin it. But anywho, my thoughts are jumbled. I really did have a point with that whole jealousy thing though.. I just don't know where I was going with it.

I don't really know what else to blog.. Blah.

Tomorrow is the yearbook Christmas party and I know it isn't going to compare to last year's. It is like last year was amazing and this year everyone is so......... idk. Maybe it is just me. Because I do not 'mingle' with everyone but that is only because everyone already clique'd up like the first day.

I have work tonight and I much rather go home and study and spend time with my boyfriend.
I am going to take a thirty minute nap, k.
Byes :3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment