Friday, December 2

Untitled

I started this blog last Friday morning while standing in the middle of Fred's, thinking of him.. I had the intention of a really cute, sweet post but instead by the time I got back to this I have an entirely different topic to blog about.. The conversation of love came up in my AP Government class and not the question of what is love but more of the existence of love. The arguments were that the word love is used as a mere excuse to do things otherwise unacceptable unless you are in love such as: have sex, have kids, etc.. Which is a valid argument but to me love is more than an excuse, it's that undescribable feeling that one gets.. It's the feeling you get when you go off somewhere and return and see your significant other. It's the butterflies you get and the smile that you can't wipe off your face. To me love is not an excuse, love is a reason. Love is the reason I am so happy. Love is the reason I am willing to commit to someone at the age of 17 for the rest of my life. Love is the reason for my existence because love is the fuel I need to get me by.

I am in love with my boyfriend, Dwight, and I would blog this really cute post but it isn't necessary. I do not need to show off and boast about my boyfriend and how he is better than anyone else. Because he just is. No words needed.

Byes :3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment