Thursday, December 8

My day started off horribly..

My day really began at 2 in the morning, when I woke up in tears but I was comforted by my lovely boyfriend and a few hours later went back to bed. I then left my house early to get some breakfast ONLY to go to McDonald's and the line being too long, Wendy's and them being out of biscuits, and the gas station for them to be out of sausage biscuits....

Then, I finally made it to school and I now I have an immense headache which is probably due to all of the crying I did.

Yesterday, I found out some horrible news. Well, the whole school found out some horrible news. Anyone that reads my blog I'm pretty sure knows what I am talking about. But to me death is a funny thing. It's one of those things that I am just not able to grasp no matter how much I try. I just can't wrap my head around it. How is it that one day someone is there and the next they are forever gone? That cannot be true. I know that the memory of Walmsley will live on forever. Everything I do will be a reminder of just how amazing she was and the impact she had on my life. Even though she was just a teacher at Gautier High School, she was the bloodline of the school. She impacted so many students and developed an indescribable bond with each of her students. I really did not expect to lose her. I always thought of her as someone I will have in my life for many, many years.. Gossiping about everyone and everything and sharing my college experience while she complains about the students she has to deal with. I am getting emotional again so I'm going to stop talking about this.

This year has been a difficult year for me, emotionally and physically. 2011 will forever be taunted by so many memories, good and bad. But in all they are all just stepping stones and life lessons. I have grown into such a wonderful woman from this year. I have learned how to deal with situations I never thought I'd come across at such a young age but I didn't burn from it, just learned from it.

The break bell is going to ring soon and I am craving cookies. Buh-byes :3

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment