Wednesday, February 24

Am I wrong?

"Look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh.." While walking through the grocery store I actually noticed all of the different people and how everyone was different in some sort of way, by their clothing, the way they walked, the phone they owned, etc.. I longed for their story, to know who they really were. I tried not to label them but I caught myself doing it anyways, I wonder when I get older what stereotype will I fall under? Will I wear business attire so everyone will think I'm a business woman or will I dress casual and everyone thinks I make minimum wage? Whatever the case may be, I need to make something of myself now. I'm tired of people labeling me as 'weird' or 'wanna be white girl' I mean what exactly is that? I am trying to act like a color?! Does that make sense to YOU?! But aside from that today at school was just GREAT (sarcasm). I finally decided to move away from the seat behind pit-bull which puts me right next to a girl who will not shut up and asks WAYYY too many questions.. I kind of regret losing them as a friend, now, only because my 'friendship' with my teacher is non-existent now... Which frankly sucks. Oh well I'll say like I've always did, "I'll just move on." But I've recently caught a head cold which has resulted in a lot of coughing and a lost of an appetite ---which is killing me, I LOVE TO EAT! I have a horrible time transitioning between thoughts.. I use contractions, a lot, but I do not want to start a whole new paragraph since I'm suppose to be just rambling.. Which I really do, anything that pops in my head I type... But while taking a shower I actually had time to think (I wish I could blog in the shower, that'd be great!) but I do not know if I am wrong to seek approval from someone who will be in my life until one of us dies. I mean, I know they are going to have to get use to me but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to approve of me being apart of their family and such.. -I'm sure you can guess what I'm talking about if not oh well, I'm not disclosing anything that may get back to someone and potentially damage a relationship...- But because of them not approving of me, I couldn't even do something I REALLY wanted to do this weekend because I knew how awkward it'll be to be around them. So, I know people always say that you shouldn't want approval and you should do whatever you want but I really do wish they approved of me. I had so many things to blog about earlier today I just needed access to the computer or my phone ! Now that I can actually blog only the useless things are popping into my head.. blah. Anyways, I've decided that I want new friends. Like not the friends that are just school friends where I talk to them only when we're at school and only hang out when it's something school related. I want a REAL friend. Someone I can hang out with after school, take 24782670287 pictures with, text all day without any blah conversations! I guess I have to wait for that friend to come along.. Maybe it'll be my college roomate but that's so long away! I'll just be patient because that's who I am, a venter patiently waiting for someone to just hear me out.
xoxo,
C'aria.
p.s. when I get older I wonder will I look back at this blog and laugh?

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment