Sunday, February 21

hello readers.

Okay, I'm going to give this blogging thing a chance, again. I'll start off with a nice introduction of myself, I'm C'ariaAushla'Juan and I'm 16 years young. I am in the 10th grade and I plan to attend Ole Miss once I graduate high school. Blah blah blah okay. Sounds like so far I'm a normal teenager, right? Well as of now I kind of am except for the partying and drinking that most "normal" teenagers do. But this time, last year I was a complete mess. I was depressed to the point I had no real social life except for hanging out with two friends (pig&catdog) ; I had extreme anxiety attacks and I saw no point in living [yes, i was crazy] but at the time I was also caught up on this guy who persistently told me I was too young&too much of a hassle to date... Maybe that was a cause of some of my depression. Well me and this guy are about to hit a year, tomorrow, so I guess he changed his mind (:
But this was just my intro for my blog, I'll update daily with little short things expressing my mood or whatnot. Thanks to whoever does read it & if you like it, spread it to your friends or whatever, I don't mind (: I just want my thoughts heard.
xoxo,
Caria.
p.s. i'm disclosing any names of people for their privacy, sorry!

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment