Saturday, February 27

Deep-fried snickers

"Story of my life searching for the right but it keeps avoiding me.." So today ended up being a hang out with best friend day instead of being awkward with pit-bull day. Which I honestly do not mind.. because it turned out to be a GREAT day ! It started off with just "chilling" then I drove 15mph with my hazard lights on just for the fun of it and we deep friend snickers and made a funnel cake :D

The beginning product

& voila! the end :)Now on to my actual ramble.. So, my mind is going blank maybe because it's 11:00 and I'm just now starting to blog. But I'll just start off by saying that I have regressed today.. unfortunately. I 'blew up' for no reason and I started an argument that shouldn't have been started.. but it wasn't entirely my fault. Little things just piss me off. And I'm definitely not apologizing for it because you shouldn't have said what you said. Anyways, while listening to Unfaithful by Rihanna it made me think about all of the BS people pull these days. Their justification for cheating, is beyond ridiculous. "Why'd you do it?!" "Baby, because I wasn't getting any from you..." I understand completely the need for physical things especially if you've been use to it but why not break up with the person you're with before you go and "get some from someone else?" And even if you do LOVE the person and that's your reason for staying, why is it that you cannot wait? Doesn't love wait? I honestly do not understand anyone's justification for cheating. Unless they were drugged or something of that sort and had no actual idea of what they were doing.. That could be understandable. I've never cheated on someone in the sense of me doing something physical with someone else while being in a relationship BUT I have emotionally cheated on someone.. So, I could be a hypocrite for this whole little section of my ramble but I've learned from my mistakes and I do not see the purpose of cheating on someone. AT ALL. I was looking through a blog earlier and I saw a little adopted girl and it made me start thinking about my future. When I get older I want to:

  • become a psychiatrist
  • adopt an Asian (preferably Thai)
  • have an established life with $$$
  • marry the love of my life (T-bear)
  • still be blogging

Now about the second bullet, the reason I want to adopt an Asian is because I honestly love Asian kids but I know, myself, I will never have one... That's 100% Asian. My grandmother is Thai and I think she ages great and she is absolutely adorable. I want my child to be like her. So, I do not see the harm in that. T-bear told me he was proud of me because I'm eating right.. And it made me think about the old C'aria who use to eat fig bars for lunch. No breakfast. No dinner. Just fig bars and water. I seriously was developing an eating disorder. I'm glad things changed around for me. I can just imaging where I'd be now.. Extremely anorexic and depressed. BLAH. But I'm not that way so I need to just be happy for that. This blog was kind of uninteresting and for the people who do read my blog I do apologize. When you get older, what are some things you want to be doing? Comment with feedback.
xoxo,
C'aria.

4 thought(s):

Unknown said...

lol deep fried snickers + asian kids = a rather intersting blog

capriciouslove said...

You already know I want to be a 40 yr old virgin! :P

IXXXXV said...

lol, thanks erica ! that's all of my blogs though... (interesting)

IXXXXV said...

& cheltzi, in 23 years you are going to look back at this and laugh because you will be happily married with kids.. possibly grandchildren.

Post a Comment