Thursday, February 25

dude, get real. you're crazy.

"i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell..." so a blog before i go to sleep may be my new thing... two blogs a day? i dunno ; i'm not getting any feedback so it may just be pointless. But right now my head is swarming with all these different thoughts and all I can really say is "dude you're crazy." Tonight has made me laugh and also piss me off especially when I was constantly lied to. Why can't people just be honest? Is that too much to ask for? & I understand lying to cover up any sort of weakness or sadness but lying in a mean way is frankly messed up. But I don't care because all that matters is my best friend & boyfriend. Not any psycho trick. Anyways, tomorrow will be the start of the new me. I'm apologizing to people I may have hurt starting with pit bull not to be friends with them but to rid myself of crazy people which I think comes from me being mean to others. I believe in karma & I believe that what goes around, comes around. So watch out what you do because it may be done upon you.
xoxo,
Caria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment