Tuesday, February 23

Update Revised (:

"baby, i love you, i never want to let you go..." those words are apart of my favorite song and also my boyfriend's ringtone. It may be a cheesy song but I ultimately think it's describing my feelings for the love of my life. Today makes a year and I wish more than anything that I could see him... Him being away at college is sometimes hard for me, no, always hard for me but I'll never let on that it bothers me. I cannot help who I fell in love with and now I just have to deal because I want to be with him till I die ; and yes I'm very much aware of the fact that I'm young but I fully believe in soulmates and he is exactly that for me- my soulmate (aww) but aside from that I'm so ready to have a job ! I've been waiting to turn 16 so I could work at B&J but I have no clue when she actually will need someone so it may be months before I get my first job -_- I'm just ready to make my own $$ but about today-it was great! even if my trig class was beyond boring. I feel as if I'm an outsider peering in at everyone having fun just because of one person... But at the end of the year, I don't have to worry about it/em anymore! So there is always a bright side to everything :) Besides third block I watched the funniest movie in French about a girl falling in love with a guy who gets her pregnant and then leaves for five years and she doesn't find out she is pregnant until after he leaves... I cannot really explain the humour in that, but it was hilarious! Ah but time to close out so I can talk to my boo!
xoxo,Caria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment