Wednesday, February 24

I want to scream...

"i've said a lot but you can sum it up with amazing..." i know i shouldn't be blogging, again, but i'm addicted ! & this is via my phone so it may come out funky. But i'm soo bothered right now, like want to cry bothered. but the thing about this blogging is that even though it's for me to ramble/vent/rant i still have to censor out certain things --like what is REALLY bothering me right now. Anyways, i'll try to explain so this won't be a pointless post: have you ever felt betrayed? even though you have no reason to feel that way...? well that's how i feel right now. & because i feel this way, i want to unleash all of these hurtful things that will do nothing at all but upset another person... But it's like eating me alive right now, to just yell at them the truth... Instead I'll do homework. Sorry readers for this post, it made me feel better.
xoxo,
Caria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment