Monday, March 22

the 22nd.

"women love it when we pour shots, gives them an excuse to suck our cocks..." so that song is definitely stuck in my head, oh geez-us. I don't even think I got the lyrics right but oh well ; little parts of the songs are running together in my head while I am trying to ramble. "i'm fucked up, i wanna fuck.." - wouldn't you like those lyrics stuck in your head? Well, I've been a big baby for the past like 5 hours mainly because it's the 22nd. I guess after the year mark, every month after that doesn't matter 'till you hit 2 years.. Because I definitely didn't get any acknowledgment from T-bear that today makes a year & a month. I still think that every single month matters, it's like "bam in your faces, bitches, we made it another month." Eh, I guess I should stop overreacting.. I'm still waiting for my sweet text message though ): I never know what to do around report card time, I mean I get it signed because I have good grades so I have nothing to hide but then I end up not even turning it in because none of my teachers ask for it... Does it still matter in high school ? I ate my last muffin today so I guess I have to leave the house early enough to get breakfast or else I'ma starve and my stomach will definitely be yelling at me for two blocks straight. I realized that today I am not the only one that feels a certain way about a certain somebody and that makes me somewhat happy. It shows that I'm not being a jealous *bitch* just a girl that over-analyzes everything.. But "J'ai raison." Oh, T-bear is still stuck on this french thing and I am like AHHH because I hate thinking in French, I much rather prefer my English thinking mind... Like par exemple.. Il a parlé: Comment allez-vous? Which simply means, 'how are you?' Eh he could've simply said ça va? & It was just throwing me off.. Ugh. But I'll stop with the French. I just had to look up the alt codes to get the accents, which is a pain using a laptop... You cannot use the numbers in the row or whatever so I have to do ALT+FN+the 4 digit code. I am being really short with T-bear and I kind of feel bad for it but he should realize that SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND. My visitor does this to me, I promise. 2 weeks of the month, I'm completely cool. Tomorrow I'm going to my future work place, eeek, to get me some ice cream. Yummm. I've been thinking about it and if everything in my life goes wrong I'm moving to France. Mhmm. Oh and once I graduate college or whenever I save up enough $$ to take a nice little summer vacation, I'm going to Thailand. Bangkok, to be exact, I hope my gma is still alive so I can bring her with me. It's sad she hasn't been to her home since she was 19. I love learning Thai even if I do not retain much of the information, I remember how to say will you marry me but I don't remember how to type it in the English way.. And of course I know how to say Hi and I love you. Hehe, I think that's enough to get me by, right? I made a 94 on my chemistry test and that kind of upsets me, I know I could've made a 100. I knew that test. No doubt in my mind I knew it. I just don't know what I messed up on.. I hate the beginning of adv. algebra, even if it's just review, I hate going through the sections sooo fast.. I am a really smart gal but still my memory doesn't go back past trig (which is sad) so I don't remember algebra 2 stuff. But KA-CHING we are going to be able to get service points for tutoring, I am definitely getting my 10 points that way. I'm going to go sign up for all 9 tutoring days. Lol, that's sad. But I really do need points. And staying 'till 4:30 after school isn't going to kill me. The only thing though is if I get a job I won't be able to tutor Wednesdays so hopefully there will be tutoring days in May.. I really do not want to get kicked out of Beta Club that'll look really bad on my transcript. Oh well, I'm done rambling for tonight. I'm extremely tired and I'm going to go talk to my T-bear. Love you all, little readers ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment