Sunday, March 28

liar liar pants on fire.

"i'm not ready to make nice, i'm not ready to back down. i'm still mad as hell and i don't have time to go round and round and round. it's too late to make it right, i probably wouldn't if i could..." so I had this whole nice little ramble thought up in my head but I really don't know what to type now... I'll start off with Friday night since I haven't blogged in TWO day, ahh I'm sorry... But Friday after school: went to deshia's, left w/ her and her dad and went around Gautier and Goula collecting her monies (lol, that's what she called it), came back to her house, got dressed, went to tony's, left then went to get Chinese, ate, went to walgreen's, and went back to tony's. ONE THING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO: overreact about something you really don't know about. Trust me, it does you no good. Find out everything you can before you act. And even if things seem fishy and doesn't seem right, believe in them. Trust them. But Friday was a good night :) Then, Saturday I didn't wake up 'till 12 and didn't get out of bed 'till 5. Tony then came over and hung out with meee :P He didn't go home 'till 3 in the morning. I love him. I really do. Saturday night was just AMAZING ♥ I've already blogged about how I let all my walls down and all of that good stuff but I started to put my guard back up.. Mainly out of frustration from not talking to him. But Saturday all of those walls started tumbling back down and I just feel soooo close to him. Back to my ramble : After he left, I laid down, then ate, then took a shower, then went to sleep. Eh, I was sooo tired this morning. But today I went over to Tony's, lol what a surprise. But I had to see my boo off..I ended up staying for 5 hours when it was only suppose to be like 1 but oh well.. I lose track of time.. :) I hate that he had to leave though ): I wish there was a way I could just keep him here with me, all the time. I'd probably get tired of him though but I don't think so.. I never get tired of seeing him. I miss my best friend. I'm so use to talking to her every day, it's crazy that I can't. I don't even want to imagine how I'm going to be two years from now. I'm going to be completely lost. Oh on Facebook I got me a new little friend :) Well they aren't really little but that's what they're going to be for my blogging purposes. Well my new little friend is awesome. And we have a lot in common. I miss having someone to talk to who ACTUALLY has something in common with me. It felt great. And they understand me. And I understand them. It was just really nice talking to them. Maybe a real friendship will develop out of this...? I don't know. I made another formspring today so formspring me, http://www.formspring.me/IXXXXV, thanks. I am beyond sleepy but I'm trying to make up for not blogging Friday & Saturday. One thing I really do hate is when someone tells me they are going to do something like text me and they NEVER do. That just pisses me off. Like don't tell me you're going to text me when we get off the phone, then don't text me, & I understand you said you were going to bed but as soon as I texted you; you replied right away. Also, it's kind of funny how you only told me good night after someone else got off the phone. Oh gosh, sorry for that... I had to let that out. I wonder what I'm going to do this week... Hmm..Probably nothing. But I hope all of my little readers have a good spring break and if you're not on spring break I hope you have a good week ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment