Friday, March 19

COD.

"mes bras, mon coeur, mes épaules et mon dos... je veux te voir des étoiles dans les yeux...." so I have this new sort of love for the special ops on COD, it makes me feel... happy. Killing people on video games is really fun, lets out my anger. I am watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman and if a man ever treated me the way he did her, I would seriously "go ham". Not only did he cheat on her and have kids by another lady, he drags her to the door to get her out of the house. That is really fucked up. I cannot find any cute clothes that I really want to buy.. Maybe it is because I have no $$ to buy anything. Uh-oh. Being in the negative, sucks. I really want to skip 2 years of my life and just turn 18. I need freedom of some sort because I honestly feel confined -_- Oh gosh I say, really, a lot now. I have to go to the potty really really bad and I have been holding it for awhile now. It is starting to bother me now. I need a new blogging style, seriously. My thoughts are all jumbled together. Ugh, the little boy, aka my cousin, is back. He annoys the crap out of me. I wish he would be like the baby, I heart him. I have never felt so lost without my boyfriend, I think I am seriously getting too attached. I cried and cried yesterday because he left. I even started crying in front of him, definitely a first. I don't know why this time it was so hard to say good-bye.. I wish I had a car of my own. Buy me one? I'll love you forever. My stomach is getting big, ew, I hate gaining weight. I needa cut back on all the food I eat. I am really sleepy and I have a feeling my weekend is going to be EXTREMELY boring. Like always. Isn't that just great? Well, I'm going to go now.. ♥.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment