Sunday, March 21

daniel jacob radcliffe.

"everywhere we go, everybody knows, we're just a bunch of animals..." so my little visitor decided to come today, bringing a shitload of pain. I wish I could ask ma mere for birth control but that may send the wrong message. & I definitely do not want that message being sent to her.. I miss my T-bear like a lot a lot ): I've became completely vulnerable. I've let down all my walls and completely opened up. It may have taken awhile, 1 year to be exact, but I have finally opened up all the way.. Leaving me more vulnerable for heartache.. Hopefully that doesn't happen though. T-bear is speaking French to me, he is using a translator most likely and it is completely confusing me. Oh well I am getting bits of it. Harry Potter is absolutely AMAZING! If it was possible I would drop everything to meet Daniel Jacob Radcliffe in person. His face is just...beautiful ah... Oh well I need to get rid of my childish dreams. Spring break is coming up and I am going to be completely, utterly bored. Anyone want to hang out with me? I'll love you dearly :) I am no longer interested in blogging like I once was. So, I apologize but I'm sure you've lost interest anyways. I really don't have much to say, I had a nice little blog typed up but my phone wouldn't let me send it. Oh well. But I need to start saving $$ for a phone and a laptop. ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment