Sunday, March 7

duck waddle.

"baby i'm me... so who you? you're not me." while watching a movie I realized that people have this way of keeping things from the ones they love as not to worry them. Like if I had a serious illness I'll try to keep it from the people I cared about as long as I could until I had all the answers. I guess it's just human nature, I'm not sure though... I barely talked to T-bear today and it kinda upsets me but it's fine.. I'ma big girl & I'll survive. Lol, today I felt like a duck walking around because I was in so much pain, ugh. But it was still hilarious to me. I honestly do hate moving. The whole process is time consuming&frustrating. Soo many of my things are in storage but at least I have somewhere to stay which some people don't so I shouldn't be complaining. I wish tomorrow I didn't have to go to school because I'm definitely not prepared. But I'm going to lay down now, I'm extremely tired.
xoxo,
C'aria.

2 thought(s):

Unknown said...

hmm...pain + walking like a duck (as in a waddle of some sorts) + immediately following the mention of a certain "T-Bear" = (is it safe for me 2 infer from these clues what i think the cause of the aforementioned pain might be? lol)

IXXXXV said...

I'm too lazy to comment back on both of your comments so I'll reply here. I didn't know you were a Taylor Swift fan ! I really do like her music mainly because it is country but bearable country.. If that makes sense. & lol.. maybe..

Post a Comment