Saturday, March 13

so sleeping is fun...

"how many frogs do i have to kiss 'till i find my prince... 'till i find my prince?" so i was thinking about it & i really never got the whole teenage dating experience... all of my firsts have been w/ t-bear not that I regret it or anything, I think it's kind of sweet. It shows how I really feel about him, ahh. But apparently sleeping from 5:00 yesterday 'till now can get people mad at you -_- but I honestly did not mean to sleep that long, I guess I was just tired? But that is the reason I didn't blog yesterday. I went and got lunch & got home then went to sleep. Now I'm extremely hungry too bad I do not know how to cook. EPIC FAIL. I absolutely LOVE that I can blog via my phone's internet & not just through text messages. That means I can do all my bold(s) & even throw in a color change. I almost got in ANOTHER wreck & it scared the living shit out of, excuse my french. AH I failed my French exam, lol that is just great I seriously had to fight back my tears in class... That's how bad it was. Then I asked Madame if it was too late to back out of taking the Grand Concour(sp?) and people freaked out. But I do not want to feel anything like I did Friday and the test is this Thursday. I'm not prepared whatsoever! I am even thinking about getting my schedule changed & taking French IV off of it.. But on the bright side I think I did pretty well on my chemistry exam... I'm not too sure though so I'll just wait and see. Wow, for the first time I just backspaced but that's only because I was typing too fast & my phone couldn't catch up I guess 'cause things turned out funky. I want some pancakes.. really really bad. I think I may play a little COD today. I love that game now, somewhat, I just die WAY too much. It gets old. Hmm, I wonder what everyone is doing today... I may be the only one not sure of my plans. Ugh, I hate my life. I'm so ready to get a job. So, I'll know what I'll be doing on the weekends. Working. That's better than nothing. But I'm done rambling my tummy is distracting me.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment