Sunday, March 7

50 million questions.

"it's too late to apologize, it's too late..." I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was super busy (for the most part) but I promise that I'll try not to miss another day. Ahh, I had the absolute best time yesterday. It started off kind of slow but then my amazing boyfriend came over (: we just chilled with my little cousin asking 50 million questions about video games -_- but I'm going to leave out all the details of what all happened last night because I'm sure you do not want to know. But I will tell you we went out to eat with my mom & best friend. The mother treated, which is always great, lol. But in all my night was absolutely amazing. And now I'm sad that it ended! Oh well I'll be back later tonight with a complete post & not something from my phone. Before I go.. How was your weekend?
xoxo,
C'aria.

1 thought(s):

Unknown said...

holy mess! i clicked on your page & I heard "I'd Lie" by Taylor Swift. gosh i love that song. but when i clicked 2 comment it went off :( now another T-Swizzy song is playing. i love her. she's so real. i know this has nothing 2 do with your blog but i got really excited lol

Post a Comment